Tuesday 10 January 2012

Samsung Series 7 Slate Tablet PC


For the road warriors, this is the ultimate lightweight power computing tool you must have. The full functionality of a laptop in a tablet format that is easy to use and incredibly compact and lightweight. I use to hate lugging around my four pound laptop but I just got off a week trip and loved the fact the Slate boots up faster than any laptop I've ever had and is fully functioning computer that allows me to jump between the Microsoft and Adobe suite of products.

Usually whenever somebody speaks of a tablet, they are clouded idea of an Android powered slate or an iOS powered iPad. The Samsung Series 7 Slate PC features not an Intel Atom but rather a more powerful processor which is the Intel Core i5 processor instead. In addition to that, it also features a dock which allows the user to use a physical keyboard instead of the on-screen keyboard. The Windows 7 OS allows you to run all your favorite office software.

You can share documents with co-workers without any compatibility issues. And our Samsung touch interface gives you easy, instant access to all your programs.  It is fast and I find it runs my programs faster than my laptop did. I was really pleasantly surprised at how fast it boots up. I love being able to take notes with the pen. My writing is changed to text with remarkable accuracy.

It has become so valuable to me that I now use it as my everyday work computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment